Skip to content

Amy Winehouse Died of Too Much Alcohol

by on November 3, 2011

Amy Winehouse was found dead in her bed at her home in London with several vodka bottles around the room on July 23 at the age of 27. The cause of Amy Winehouse death has recently revealed. According to British coroners, the singer died of alcohol poisoning.

 

Advertisements

From → Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: